The Dulwich Hill Scout Troop was first formed in 1917, the Hugh Dixon family donated a hall costing £1,600 as a memorial to their son and other boys of the Petersham district killed in the 1914-1918 World War.
This hall was officially opened in 1921 by Lord Forster and a further donation of £3,000 by this family permitted an additional hall to be erected in 1923 as a memorial to Dame Emma Dixon.

Opening of the extension to the Dulwich Hill Boy Scouts Hall in 1924.
Today one of the branch of the of the Group is Rover section.